60 Kindergarten First Grade Beginning Learn to Read Children’s Books Lot
Best Books To Learn To Read
There are heaps of wonderful stories here for children.
- Scholastic Little Leveled Readers 60 stapled booklets total 15 titles each in levels A, B, C, and D
- Each 8-page reader is black and white as designed by a reading specialist to attract attention to the print Measures 4 1/2″ by 5 1/2″
- This series of books is a Teachers’ Choice award winning item as voted by Learning Magazine!
- Emergent Reader Strategy Prompts Guide included to help you use the books as a learning tool with your children
- A step-by-step, book-by-book program that guides children through the early stages of reading. Each book, carefully evaluated by a reading specialist to correlate with the Guided Reading Levels, is leveled to address the early stages of a child’s reading development. These books are great for little hands and are developmentally appropriate for your beginning reader in preschool, kindergarten, grade 1, or students needing remediation.
Level A titles feature 1 line of 1 to 6 words per page, easy-to-see print and ample space between the words. Blow Wind Blow, Feet Are Neat, Fiesta, Follow Me, I Can!, I Can Draw, I Like Me, Pigs All Around, Stripes, Right?, The Rain Rained, The Snow Zoo, Sunny Days, Time For School, What Can I See?, What Shines? Level B features books focused on a simple story line or single idea, with direct correspondence between text and pictures.
1 to 2 lines of print per page with a variety of punctuation.
Best Friends, Farm Babies, Flutter, Flutter, Butterfly, Go, Penguins, Go!, I Like Dogs, If I Were a Sheep, Mix It Up, One Little Pumpkin, Put On Your Party Hat, The Story of an Egg, The Snowy Day, What Grows Underground?, What Should I Be for Halloween?, What Smells Good?, Who Needs a Tree?
Level C features books that have simple sentences with introductory clauses set off by punctuation. Text may be patterned but it is not a predictable as in Levels A and B. The Ants Are Marching, Be Kind to Furry Animals, Count the Mice, Growing Up, Home Sweet Home, I Am Healthy!, I’m Not Afraid of Anything!, Lots of Spots, Mary Had a Great Big Dog, My Loose Tooth, P Is for Pancakes, The Pizza That Pete Made, Pumpkin, Pumpkin, on a Vine, Sledding Song, Some People Sail Boats Level D books cover familiar topics but introduce new, more abstract ideas.
Illustrations support the text but more attention to print is required. Text contains more compound and multi-syllable words with a full range of punctuation. Animals On The Go, Autumn Leaves Are Falling Down, George Washington Loved His Country, Gifts Are Great, I’m A Little Tadpole, In The Dark Of The Night, Peek A Boo, The Pilgrims’ Friend, Same And Different, Shapes Are All Around, Some Things Feel Soft, Squanto, Super Duper Sandwich, When I Grow Up, Who Is Sleeping, Who Lives In The Pond?
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Best Books To Learn To Read